Jacksonville Public Library | 2003 - Present
- Nine years as a Reference Librarian.
- Six years in Support Services.
- Two years in Marketing.
- Webmaster for the staff Intranet for seven years.
- Five years working with Drupal on the public website.
- Used Google Analytics and Google Search Console to increase website traffic.
- Began a digitization service for library customers.
- Audio and Video production including the Completely Booked podcast.
- Technology Review Unit (TRU) committee.
- Taught training classes.
- Statistical and narrative monthly reports.
Miami University Archives | 2001 - 2003
- Assisted the University Archivist with Reference service and the operation of the department.
- Processed archival collections associated with Miami University.
- Preserved a collection of photo negatives by scanning and saving on CD.
Graduate Student Assistant
Kent State University | 2000-2001
- Worked in Special Collections and Archives.
- Processed archival collections withing the department.
- Added archival finding aids to the department's website using HTML.
- Met with donors along with other members of the department.
Master of Arts in History
Miami University, Oxford, OH | 2003
Master of Library and Information Science
Kent State University, Kent, OH | 2001
Bachelor of Arts, Music and History
Miami University, Oxford, OH | 1999
Vinton County High School
McArthur, OH | 1995
- Microsoft Office
- Windows, Mac, iOS, Android
- HTML and CSS
- Drupal, BackdropCMS, and Wordpress
- Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics, Search Console, Ads, and Data Studio
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Reactjs, Gatsbyjs, GraphQL, familiarity with PHP
- Docker, Lando
- Photo Editing, Restoration
- Audio and Video Production